3 FREE INDICATORS FOR TRADINGVIEW
VolumeFI, CogniFI and PivotFi – must have Bitcoin indicators
We have a set of free Tradingview Indicators for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies; VolumeFI, CogniFI and PivotFI which you could start using today without any costs after joining our free Discord community to get access.
Below you’ll find some recent examples of PivotFI, VolumeFI and CogniFI on Bitcoin and Ethereum on Daily and 4H charts.
Currently VolumeFI, PivotFI and CogniFI are for free. Please show up at our Discord and just order them for free on my website. I will be adding the indicators as soon as possible to your Tradingview account.
If you want some more information on the indicators, please click the link below.Click here
If you want even more information, read my description of the indicators below.
Our SignalFI VolumeFI indicator uses our proprietary DynaFIB EMA Moving Average to create a unified volume trend to trade your Bitcoin! And this leverages the Weiss Wave mechanics and Relative Strength Index (RSI). There are a few items to note with the use of this tool when trading Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies:
The Volume wave created can be customized by playing with the EMA Length. Therefore by default the value is 6, it is recommended to go below 3 or above 9 for this setting to remain relevant to the trend.
- By default background coloring is disabled. If enabled, the background color of the indicator will correspond to the trend squares. These little squares are presented at the top of the Wave bars. This does not show any additional functionality other than presenting the Rising and Falling effect of volume in a more pronounced way. This pleases some traders that would like a more “obvious” representation of the current trend presented by VolumeFI.
- Small up and down labels are presented which indicate bull and bear volume spikes. These signals can be categorized into to two forms; supportive and non-supportive. Where the supportive labels are at the start and middle of a trend and the non-supportive at top or bottom of a trend.
To summarize, the small up/down labels represents impulses of positive trend supporting volume. In other words, they indicate “exhaustion” of the trend when seen after a longer volume wave.
These bars provide notice of a reversal when opposite colored signals are presented on Volume Wave bars. For instance when you see a “Blue” (Bull) volume spike on a red wave or one or multiple “Red” (Bear) volume spikes seen on a blue wave.
PivotFI provides support and resistance lines based on Fibonacci pivots lengths in any timeframe of your choosing. The visual presented can be used to identify order blocks based on their associated strength. All this provided without volume information.
NOTE: By default PivotFI provides daily timeframes pivots as the source, in certain circumstances this can lead to “repainting” but in general due to the nature of the code, this is very unlikely.
CogniFI uses 8 independent Fibonacci based inputs to calculate a unified Center Of Gravity (COG) and RMA or RSI based moving average created by J. Welles Wilder.
1) Fibonacci based trend and momentum discovery
2) RSI based moving averages combined with center of gravity (COG)
3) Color based trend smoothing for indicator signal
The following article was written by h0dl2100k a while ago.