Proud to release AxLe! The indicator which provides a trend-based analysis based on volatility , deviations bands, and price momentum. The basis behind AxLe is to essentially give an oscillator view of the difference between key price deviations based on volatility and volume information. The oscillator provides candle coloring matching the scaled colors of the strength of the trend, while the oscillator itself provides key information such as signal line crossovers, baseline crossovers, and AxLe MACD statistics. Taken together, it provides an excellent view of the trend without using moving averages, and well as a way to spot momentum variance and price divergences.
- Price/Volume ( PV ) volatility oscillator based on fractal deviation bands
- PV signal line to denote PV trend
- Top/Bottom oscillator horizontal bar color changes based on PV/Signal Line crossovers.
- Bar coloring to match oscillator performance.
- Alerts for PV critical levels.
- Bull Signal X – PV Crossover Signal Line
- Bear Signal X – PV Crossunder Signal Line
- Bull Baseline X – PV Crossover Zero Line
- Bear Baseline X – PV Crossunder Zero Line
- Follow the color trend
- User oscillator highs and lows to spot divergences with price highs and lows
- User PV line and signal line (circles) as indicators for trend change
- Use Top/Bottom oscillator horizontal bar color changes to indicate tops and bottoms or where momentum is becoming weak.
- User predefined alerts.
SignalFI was created to help traders and investors to effectively analyze the market based on the Golden Mean Ratio (Fibonacci numbers), plan a trade and ultimately execute it. To help inform and educate market decisions we developed a set of Trading Indicators which are available on TradingView.
SignalFI indicators are just that, indicators. Our indicators are generally configured to use completely historical data (negating repaint), and we advise all alerts created with SignalFI indicators to be fired upon “close” of the current candle. Our indicators can provide valuable context and visualization support when performing market analysis and executing buy and sell decisions. However. we are not financial experts, and all information presented on this site or our other media outlets are for educational purposes only.